Financial Controller | Fast Growing Logistics Company | Dublin West
A very successful Logistics company is seeking a financial controller to join a fast-growing finance function based in Dublin West.
The company is experiencing huge growth and therefore requires someone with the drive and ambition to become part an integral part of the 5-year plan.
The ideal candidate will be joining a fast-growing new division within the organisation and they will get the opportunity to manage the entire finance function.
The role offers fantastic progression with an opportunity to become CFO in 2-3 years.
€ 75,000 - €85,000 + benefits
To be considered for this Finance Manager job in Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years’ experience working as an accountant
• One to two years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area with two to three years’ experience in account month-end ownership.
Responsibilities of this Finance Manager Job in Dublin include:
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure as well as being the primary owner of the chart of accounts.
• To develop group financial & management accounting practices in line with industry standards.
• Introduce financial analysis & planning to support business quality, efficiency, and growth, enabling strategic decision making.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearend close.
• Reviewing gross profit margins on a job, client, or other relevant basis.
• Ensure monthly management accounts are reported in accordance with business deadlines.
• Ensure accurate reporting and analysis of costs and revenues.
• Define, improve, and drive on-going improvements in tracking and reporting processes for the business.
• Advise on the financial inputs / outputs and requirements around IT systems and processes, ERP systems.
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.