Accounts Payable Manager – Dublin City Centre – Permanent – €40,000-50,000 (DOE)
My client, a highly successful Irish Owned SME require an accounts payable manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The company has an excellent reputation within its sector and have achieved significant growth in recent years. The role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress their career in a competitive but vibrant work environment.
- Overseeing the entire accounts payable function with 2 people reporting in
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that the Accounts Payable (AP) team are engaged, developed and delivering to their potential
- Direct, review and monitor the work of the AP team to ensure compliance to process, accuracy and KPI achievement
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff
- Prioritising the team’s workload
- Responsible for end to end processing of purchase invoices, as well as ensuring tax compliance and supporting the VAT return process, performing reconciliations where required for purchase ledger and responding to vendor queries
- Management of AP month-end and year-end close process, ensuring that creditor reconciliations have been performed and month-end accruals have been accurately captured for all outstanding purchase orders and preparation and analysis of AP reports
- Working alongside the financial controller ensuring that any issues are resolved quickly
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks, as and when required
- 1+ years’ experience in an account’s payable manager role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritise
To apply now for this Accounts Payable Manager role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.