Job title: Research Analyst
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Location: Dublin 2
Our client is a global property leader, and they are looking for a Research Analyst to join their Research team in Dublin 2 today.
Reporting to the Director of Research, the ideal candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic with a keen interest in the real estate market.
- Report writing
- High-quality client and market-facing reports on different sectors of property market
- Prepare these reports from beginning to point of sign-off
- Provide weekly Economic updates to the company
- Management of Economic database
- Macro-economic and property market data
- Upload data from other sources (CSO website) to the company’s systems
- Process data efficiently and accurately
- Client presentations
- May be required to attend client meetings and provide information from an economic point of view
- Support the trading teams
- Responding to queries as received from both internal and external clients:
- Creating tables from larger datasets
- Providing graphs/charts
- Explaining economic/market trends
- Interpretation of particular statistics.
- Strong knowledge of macro-economics
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a research/related role
- 3rd level/formal qualification in Economics/Data Analytics/Real-Estate
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- GIS and data visualisation desirable
- Ability to extract key information from complex data and multiple sources
- Ability to produce written reports within tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.