My client, a successful property company is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will require 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position. The salary ranges from 40- 45k + working hours are 8am – 4pm.
Main duties and functions include:
• Overseeing the complete Accounts Payable function for the construction side of the business
• Overseeing the Accounts Payable Team to ensure that staff are following protocols
• 2-3 Direct Reports
• Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff
• Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, banks and Revenue
• Ensure all RCT procedures are adhered to and returns submitted on timely basis
• Reporting to the Financial Controller
• Carry out ad-hoc tasks, as and when required
• Have a minimum of 3-5years experience in a similar role.
• Be highly proficient using Sage Line 50
• Be highly proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.