Accounts Payable Manager €45,000-€50,000
The AP Manager will be responsible for overseeing the complete AP function. They will be managing a team of 2-3 Accounts Assistants. My client in the property sector is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their finance team. Ideally you will have 3-4 years’ experience in an accounts payable manager role.
The AP Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the complete Accounts Payable function
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable Team to ensure that staff are following protocols
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, banks and Revenue
- Ensure all RCT procedures are adhered to and returns submitted on timely basis
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks, as and when required
- Have a minimum of 3-5years experience in a similar role.
- Be highly proficient using Sage Line 50
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal
- IT skills - Mircosoft Office , Excel
Please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife Mc Camley on 01 474 4691 for more information, your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.