Role: Finance Manager
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Galway City
Our multinational client located in Galway City has a vacancy for a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager based at their site in Ballybrit, you will be responsible for coordinating and controlling the full range of complex accounting functions for the required regions.
As well as looking after the general accounting functions and management of team members within the GL function for that region, you will also co-ordinate, review and sign off on all GL activities.
The right candidate for this role will have experience managing direct reports in a finance environment and will be confident working alone to summarise financial data into high quality and accurate summaries.
Fluency in a second European language would be a distinct advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience – preferably within a Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation environment.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent.
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office & Qlikview.
To apply for this position or for more information please contact me: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.