This well known multinational client based in Cork has a great opportunity for a UI Architect to develop a Front-End Web Application. There is a strong focus on User Experience and Usability.
- Build out, enhance and maintain the new internal web capable environment which hosts the new web service and web applications that have been built.
- Participate in defining application requests with the relevant business users and internal stakeholders, with an ability to flesh out light requirements into well-defined specifications.
- Design and build web applications and pages based on the defined business criteria.
- Participate and lead internal teams in understanding opportunities within each team to build out the web capabilities.
- Deliver support to the business for all web developments and capabilities.
- Follow the defined and agreed processes and workflows to self-manage each mini-project.
- The candidate should be at the stage where they can manage their own work and time.
- The candidate would be expected to drive a change and enhancement agenda through both business insights and suggestions as well as technology and architecture decisions.
- 6+ years’ experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- UProblem solving aptitude
- Proven track record of constant project delivery across a range of business areas.
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders in non-technical terms to explain functionality, limitations and deliverables.
- Familiarity with any of JQuery, AJAX, Node, Bootstrap
- PL/SQL, SQL or other database experience is desirable
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools, especially Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Github.
The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business.
Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mind-set & help to build a strong compliance culture along with the relevant training materials & tools
- Familiarise with all applicable legislation to ensure that all internal policies and procedures are in compliance the relevant legislation
- Assist with the investigation and management of potential instances of non-compliance with company and external legislative policies & procedures
- Ensure robust reporting on the progress and resolution of compliance issues, including escalation to Compliance Officer/Senior Management/internal or external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Actively work with internal & external regulatory authorities to build effective working relationships
- Positive collaborating with the management team to identify solutions to legal, Employee Relations, data compliance and privacy issues.
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers/business partners
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the GBS teams to ensure an increasing level of efficiency in achieving the required legislative compliance.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Sigmar Recruitment Consultants Limited
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.