Senior Compliance Associate
Reporting to the Compliance Officer, the Senior Compliance Associate will be considered a Control Function (CF-2) and will be responsible for ensuring all compliance is maintained and supported within this fund company.
The role will include:
- Compliance Monitoring & Review
- Reporting & presentation of findings to the Compliance Officer
- Liaising with internal departments helping build awareness of risk & compliance
You will have:
- 3+ years compliance related experience within the funds industry
- ACOI qualified or part-qualified
If you are interested in the above role and match the skillset & qualifications required call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to email@example.com for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.