Senior Accounts Payable Specialist - 50k
I am currently recruiting for a property development company in the heart of Dublin City Centre who have a requirement currently for an Accounts Payable Manager on a full time permanent basis.
This role will offer the right candidate with high career aspirations, the opportunity to grow and develop their skills within a fast paced and sought after industry. If you are eager to develop a successful career in AP then this is definitely the right opportunity for you.
The AP Manager will be responsible for overseeing the complete AP function of the construction division for this company, you will have direct reports. To be successful in your application it is essential you have minimum of 2 years’ experience managing an AP team and have experience using SAGE.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the complete Accounts Payable function for the construction side of the business
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable Team to ensure that staff are following protocols
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating staff
- Liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, banks and Revenue
- Ensure all RCT procedures are adhered to and returns submitted on timely basis
- Have a minimum of 2-5years experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient using Sage Line 50
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be fluent in English, both written and verbal
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this Accounts Payable Job, then please send an updated and detailed CV for the attention of Emma at Sigmar Recruitment, by applying here on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.