Job: Senior Architect
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension, Bonus, Healthcare and Parking
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join their team in Galway. The ideal person should have broad and deep Architect experience, and Architect skills in both Hardware and Software environments. This person will act as a link between business needs and Developers, along with being the link between Application and Enterprise Architects.
- Provide overall technical leadership for architecture solutions
- Ensure quality compliance
- Adhere to and encourage agreed Best Practises
- Advise customers on best designs to suits their needs
- Prevent and resolve technical issues to avoid escalation
- Act as a leader for project technical teams
- Coach and mentor other Architects
- Review and approve project estimates
- Provide feedback to product development organisation
- Travel both nationally and international for extended durations based on requirements and projects
- 10+ years Software Developer Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Senior design experience in Unix and database applications
- Telecommunication industry experience
- Low level design experience
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.