A leading energy and power supply company that facilitates renewable energy development are hiring power a Project Engineer in Dublin.
Salary €45 - €50k | Pension & Bonus | 36.25hr week
“Play a significant role in vital energy projects for the country”
As Project Engineer
- You’ll work on significant and strategic projects in the transmission sector
- You’ll work on important projects in upgrading the power system
- You’ll facilitate connection of new generation, demand and interconnection customers
Day to day job
- Use technical and power system analysis [state load flow, voltage and short circuit analysis]
- Use tools such as PSS/E, Power Factory and Plexos for analytical aims
- Liaise with internal teams as required to take account of stakeholder needs
- Compile written and verbal reports for internal/external audiences
Perfect candidate for the job
- Engineering degree [Civil, Electrical, Mechanical]
- Power System/Sub Station Experience
- Experience using power flow analysis tools
- MS SharePoint and standard MS Office tools
Attractive salary. Rewarding Position. Good work-life balance.
Apply to Evan Long TODAY - you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 4744636
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.