The Interior Designer position works closely with the Construction Director and is accountable for the Design decisions for HAPG Portfolio. Main responsibilities involve a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to, Design development, Sourcing FF&E, scope control and working in strategic alliance with the MD’s/ Operational teams in Ireland.
• Interior design planning and selection of all finishes, lighting, millwork, FF&E and Art
• Produce drawings and elevations to accurately articulate the interior design of projects;
• Prepare preliminary design concepts, presentation package and ensure accuracy of drawings for each project;
• Prepare initial Scope of Work in order for the Construction Team to price;
• Lead, manage and carry out multiple projects of moderate complexity from varying stages of completion within schedule and budget
• Responsible for ensuring frequent communication with design team, operational team, consultants, suppliers and trades;
• Ensure accuracy of detailed construction
• Produce and coordinate finish schedule
• Write and edit all specifications
• Review sample, strike-offs, etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent
• Co-ordinate staging and photo shoots on completion of all projects.
• FF&E design development and documentation
• Work with clients to develop schematic FF&E design based on project criteria, program and budget
• Direct and review furniture plans for content and accuracy and insures that they fully coordinated with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants' drawings
• Coordinate FF&E installation with all parties involved
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, In-Design, Acrobat, Illustrator)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel )
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Interior Design or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in high-rise residential and or Hospitality
• Accustomed to working in a fast‐paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to be accountable for your performance and documentation
• High attention to detail with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Demonstrated ability to proactively initiate and maintain business relationships with internal and external clients
• Strong Project Management expertise
• Results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
If this interests you or know someone who it may interest please call Éamonn on 014744064 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.