Interested in joining Irish owned process control & automation company with headquarters in Leixlip? Our client provides a full spectrum of services from the design and install of primary measurement equipment to large scale process automation. They are seeking an Automation Engineer reporting to EICA Projects Manager.
Candidate should have strong debugging skills with electrical and computer knowledge, with the ability to deal with customer queries.
The Day-to-Day of the job:
- Assisting in controls and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Waste water industry;
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM's.
- Assisting sales in the generation costings for projects
- Designing and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Designing and implementation of SCADA & Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- Technical support to existing customers
The Ideal Applicant for the job:
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
- Electrical/Automation/ Control degree (Level 8)
- Experience in technical / hand on role
- Experience of working with electrical equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Excellent remuneration package including company van, Laptop and Phone and bonus scheme
Full time / Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.