Join a US Tech giant located in Dublin City Centre. My client is looking to recruit financial accountant on an initial 11 month contract. You will be a top academic performer & be highly driven.
The successful candidate will be a driven, energetic and customer focused individual that works well with stakeholders at all levels. You will also be a good problem solver.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting and compliance pespective
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
- Contribute to quarterly management reporting
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits
- Review the work for outsourced partners
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- A strong team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different regions
- 2+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company OR a big 4 candidate who has software client exposure
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, i.e. Excel
- Experience with Oracle ERP is desireable also
If interested and your experience matches the above, please send a copy of your CV directly to:
Alternatively, phone me on: 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.