The position is a stand alone role and will report into the Finance Manager.
This is a permanent role paying 35k – 40k + benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Manage Accounts Receivable balances and collection efforts
• Oversee day to day team workloads while demonstrating a strong partnership with Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting
• Generate and apply approved credit memos
• Generate invoices, customer statements, and journal entries
• Daily review sales order to release prepaid shipments
• Hold weekly AR meetings to report status on collection activity and past due balances
• Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed such as ERP upgrades, new software rollouts and integration of future acquired companies
• Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
• Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial data clearly
• History of driving efficiencies & process change
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.