Accounts Payable Supervisor South Dublin €45,000-€50,000
You will have minimum 5 years’ experience in accounts payable ideally with some supervisory experience.
- Supervising a finance team
- Accounts payable, fixed asset; journal vouchers, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements, subsidiary ledgers, statements, billings.
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy
- Vendor account reconciliations
- Adhoc projects / process improvements as they arise
- 5 Years experience in a finance role - accounts payable experience.
- Supervisory experience
- Strong communication
- Strong IT skills
To apply please attach a CV to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley on 01 474 4691 to discuss this role in detail. This job is permanent with benefits within a multinational company based in Dublin South. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.