My client a leading Multi-National based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a Senior AP Person with strong staff management and project experience within the AP Space. You must have 3-4 years within a senior AP position where you have direct reports and also have strong project experience. This includes improving processes, systems implementations etc
• Managing more junior people within AP and all day to day duties
• Review of transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers. Transactions processed and maintained will include; accounts payable, fixed asset; journal vouchers, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements etc
• Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
• Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy (Iexpenses) and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity;
• Manage the approval process including all communications and follow-ups required;
• Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy;
• Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
• Provide support for the VAT returns;
• Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement
• Completion of month end task list
• 4-5 Years strong AP experience from a multi-national background
• Must have managed more junior AP Staff and have direct reports
• Strong project background within AP
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.