Junior Accounts Assistant l South Dublin l 30k
My clients are globally recognised within the Financial Services Industry and they currently have a requirement for a Junior Assistant Accountant to join their ever growing Finance team.
To be successful in your application, you will be of Graduate calibre, having recently graduated in an Accounting or Finance discipline. You will be eager and passionate about pursuing a career in accounting and you will have interest in starting your exams (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). Candidates with 1+ years’ work experience in practice or Industry will be highly preferred. However, this is not essential.
What do you need to have?
- Recently Graduated in Accounting or Finance
- A good understanding of the accountancy career path and may already hold exemptions from college or be a part qualified accountant
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in Practice or Industry
- An eagerness to build a career within the Financial Services Industry
- A good working knowledge of MS Office
What will you learn?
- MIS and reporting on audit management
- Meeting agreed service standards and adherence to internal procedures so as to provide a consistent and proactive client service to the highest standards
- Daily bank account reconciliation.
- Act as a contact on day to day queries relating to the client asset account
- Assisting in the billing process.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this Junior Accounts Assistant role then send your CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com by applying on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.