Financial Controller | West Dublin | €85,000 | West Dublin Area
Currently working with a rapidly growing Irish owned company in Dublin West who have a newly created role for a finance controller. The company operate in the supply chain industry and want someone with 3+ years in a similar role to join their team and help grow out the finance team. The role offers excellent career progression opportunities with the successful candidate moving into a CFO role within 3-4 years.
- Overall management and continuous growth of the finance team
- Overall responsibility for the production of accurate and reliable financial accounting data and reports for the Group on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Manage and develop the budgetary controls and commentary reporting versus actuals by division.
- Reviewing gross profit margins on a job, client, or other relevant basis
- Evaluate and provide strategic insight to assist with future growth and investment opportunities.
- Ensure monthly management accounts are reported in accordance with business deadlines
- Presented timely & accurate group consolidated accounts to the board with supplementary analysis & commentary.
- Ensure the company is compliant with all of its statutory and fiscal obligations and meets the highest standards of governance.
- Lead and growth of the Finance Team through robust performance management and mentoring programs.
- Oversee Group Cash flow forecast presentation
- Qualfiied Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- 3+ years’ experience in a Financial Controller role
- Must be coming from supply chain, manufacturing, FMCG or logistics
To apply now for this financial controller position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.