GL Accountant required - My client is offering an industry move to qualified Audit Seniors who are in a small-medium size practice OR coming directly from a top 10 practice. Based in City Centre.
The Company is a leading Pharmaceutical client who are in a high growth phase and is known for the great care they take of their employees.
- Their business is one of Ireland's leading employers and also has a strong manufacturing presence.
- They believe in significantly improving patients lives, and to be one of the worlds premier pharma companies.
- Great work-life balance
The Position is that of a General Ledger Accountant. The pay range on offer is €55K.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of three years of related accounting experience required
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- SAP and/or Oracle experience desirable
- Proficiency in PC skills (particularly Word and Excel)
- Trial Balance submissions associated with the entity/entities
- All programs required to be run as part of month end (e.g. accruals, revaluation)
- Detailed analytical review of data
- Accounting issues and tasks that arise from the monthly reporting
- Performance of GL reconciliations; review of reconciliations prepared by other parties
- Compliance with internal controls
The Location is based in Dublin City Centre.
You can easily access this location via public transport whether you're coming in from North Dublin or South Dublin. Plenty of handy amenities near by also!
Why Should You Apply?
- You will gain valuable industry experience
- Excellent chance of this contract going perm
- Reasonable working hours, early finishes Friday's and a great work-life balance
- On the job learning & training
If interested in this position please send a copy of your CV direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.