Our client is currently seeking to recruit Health & Safety Advisor to join their team based in Mayo.
- Supporting in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System in relation to ISO standard and promoting continual improvement
- Ensure compliance with statutory legislation and internal policies and procedures related to quality; protection of the environment; safety, health & welfare.
- Develop and maintain documentation (quality, environmental, health & safety management plans, audit schedule, procedures, forms)
- Plan and carry out internal audits and inspections
- Maintain quality, environmental, health & safety databases
- Liaise internally and externally on all quality, health & safety, and environmental matters
- Performing risk assessments;
- Carrying out site inspections;
- Enforcing health and safety laws and regulations;
- Experience in the construction industry;
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An in-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations and best practices;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.