Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in the West of Ireland .The ideal candidates will work closely with their Estimation team managing contracts Nationwide to ensure works are carried out efficiently, on time and within budget.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
- Assisting with all Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Reporting to our commercial manager
- To work closely with the project team ensuring the successful delivery of projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Assisting with interim payments and settlement of subcontractors’ final account
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy office environment.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A full Irish driving licence.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.