Our client is currently seeking to recruit Site Manager/Engineer to join their team based in Sligo.
- Managing a large construction project from set-up to handover
- Overseeing all setting out works
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Minimum Level 7 Degree in a Construction / Civil Engineering Discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience of setting out and managing large construction projects
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.