Accounts Payable Assistant – North Dublin
I am currently in the process of recruiting a Junior AP Assistant for my clients in the manufacturing industry in North Dublin. Initially, this role will be a 12 month fixed term contract on a full time basis.
The position will require an ambitious, energetic, highly motivated person who is willing to learn and be a part of a hugely successful global company. To be successful in your application you must have minimum 2 years AP experience and experience using an ERP system, preferably SAP.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a large multinational company.
- Daily Post management
- High Volume invoice processing for both PO and Non PO invoices.
- Daily query mailbox management and resolution.
- Weekly resolution of all invoices holds and relating management of holds with sourcing/buyer departments.
- Manage SharePoint invoice hold tickets on a daily basis.
- Follow up and resolve invoice approval holds for Non PO invoices.
- Prepare month end accrual files for financial reporting
- Minimum one year’s recent AP experience
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with High Volume Invoice processing
To register your interest please apply today by sending your CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment email@example.com or by following the instructions on this site
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.