One of the world’s most recognised pharmaceutical multinationals is looking to hire a Senior EHS Specialist on a permanent basis offering excellent salary and great suite of benefits including perks such as relocation or 33 days of annual leave!
- Collaborate with work colleagues to ensure a safe by choice culture
- Provide support for management of change, incident investigation, EHS standards compliance, auditing and capital project work as assigned.
- With a deep knowledge of EHS regulations and their applicability, develop EHS procedures, guidelines and training programs as assigned.
- Assures completion of regulatory submissions and notifications required to maintain compliance with national EHS requirements.
- Support EHS agency inspections and regulatory advocacy.
- Perform responsibilities and addresses problems with limited supervision.
- 3rd level Degree required
- 7+ years of EHS work experience.
- Proficiency in the areas of environmental compliance
- Pharma experience essential
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.