Role: Credit and Collections Analyst
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Galway City
Our multinational client conveniently located in Galway City is entering a phase of rapid expansion creating a number of new opportunities within their finance department.
A role for an experienced Credit and Collections Analyst is available immediately.
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Credit and Collections Manager, joining a newly established team focussed on collection of EMEA receivables.
You will therefore also be involved in the integration of global acquisitions.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with a clear understanding of business cycle from order process to collections – ideally coming from a multinational working environment.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts, you will meet DSO and cash collection targets.
- Ensure weekly/monthly cash collections targets are achieved. Collection of overdue customer debt via telephone, letter, email, etc.
- Clear historic/past due items in AR accounts.
- Resolve customer questions and account issues that are inhibiting payment, including researching misapplied payments and on account credits, chargebacks, price discrepancies, un-earned discounts, special discounting.
- Proactively escalate potential issues and concerns with Snr. C&C Manager.
- Monitor and report on assigned portfolios.
- Forecast Cash Flow on a weekly basis.
- Perform month-end activities as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high touch B2B credit and collection environment.
- Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification (CICM/IICM) desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiarity with Oracle or similar ERP.
To apply for this position or for more information please contact me: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.