Role: Accounts Payable Specialist
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Galway City
Our multinational client conveniently located in Galway City is entering a phase of rapid expansion creating a number of new opportunities within their finance department.
3-4 roles for experienced Accounts Payable Specialists are available immediately.
The successful candidates will report into the EMEA AP Manager, with responsibility for Accounts Payable processing for a number of legal entities internationally.
We are ideally seeking confident AP Specialists with experience working in a dynamic multinational or shared-service environment for these positions.
- Matching vendors’ invoices with purchase order or packing slip.
- Entering invoices into Oracle AP system.
- Verifying invoices to detect and correct any discrepancies and matching invoices with purchase orders and delivery documentation.
- Communicating with vendors or purchasers on errors or ensuing problems.
- Collating invoices for check payment.
- Preparing accounts payable cheque run/EFT payment run.
- Printing all accounts payable reports and maintaining all accounts payable files.
- Preparing analysis of accounts and monthly reconciliations.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience gained in international/multi-cultural environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Oracle or similar ERP
To apply for this position or for more information please contact me: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.