Financial Accountant – FinTech Industry
I am currently hiring a Financial Accountant for my clients, leaders in the FinTech industry, based in South Dublin on a full time permanent basis.
This opportunity will give the successful candidate a fantastic insight and excellent exposure to the finance function of a global organisation. This role will offer the right candidate with high career aspirations, the opportunity to grow and develop their skills within a fast paced and sought after industry. The position will require a highly motivated, detail oriented person, who takes initiative with a “can do” attitude and willingness to learn.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will gain exposure to all financial accounting matters relating to the industry and work in a vibrant, culture driven environment. The candidate will be responsible for providing accounting solutions and support to the subsidiaries held on the general ledger.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Account Reconciliation and review of general ledger accounts;
- Provision of cross departmental support;
- Providing support for the month end, quarter end and year end close and reporting process;
- Ensuring that financial information is translated appropriately for inclusion in IFRS, US GAAP and local GAAP reporting
- General Ledger management
- Assist in the financial month end and year end close and reporting process
- Build strong relationships with business lines to provide ongoing support
- Support Regulatory, Tax, Treasury and HR teams by providing or reviewing financial information when / where required.
- Assist in Financial Statement preparation
- Dealing with External/Internal Auditor upon receipt of queries
- Fully Qualified CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- 1-2 years PQE in Industry
- General Ledger and reconciliation experienced preferred but not a requirement
- Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred.
- Oracle systems experience preferred but not a requirement
- Experience in working within teams to achieve strict deadlines
If you meet the above requirements for this role then apply today by sending an updated and detailed CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment by following the application process on this site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.