Finance business partner – €60-,000 (Qualified)
Finance business partner – €45,000 (Part Qualified)
Currently working with a leading international company who are looking hire three finance business partners to join their team in Dublin City Centre on a permanent basis.
- Provide accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support project leadership in project decision making process
- Performing data led reviews of projects and providing accurate and concise feedback to senior management
- Analysis – Performing monthly ad-hoc pieces of analysis to better understand our month end numbers and new business trends.
- Put steps in place with project teams to ensure pass-thrus are managed within project budgets, including appropriate to trigger change in scope as needed.
- Play a key role in initiating, building, and reviewing change in scope activity on assigned projects
- Business Partnering – Consumer IoT finance business partner. Working closely with the business on the project reviews also as well as on all month end pieces of analysis. The review will focus on revenue forecast, labour and margin, billing status, assumptions, special contract items.
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified or part qualified accountant
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a business partner role
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in projects in an advantage
To apply now for this finance business partner role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.