Finance Manager – Dublin City Centre – €75,000 – Permanent
A leading international company are looking for a finance manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is highly regarded and have won several global awards for the work done in its sector in recent years.
- Head of General Ledger, Account Receivable & Credit Risk working within the Finance & Administration (F&A) department
- Managing & controlling Intercompany accounts ensuring accurate reconciliations performed & clear recording of all transaction
- Managing the payroll department to ensure timely and accurate production of pay runs.
- Review & plan foreign exchange transactions to align with corporate objectives.
- Assis other members of the finance team- Accounts payable, accounts receivable and compliance
- Preparation of journal entries, depreciation entries and reconciliations of general ledger (balance sheet) accounts
- Ad hoc duties
- Fully qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- People management experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply now for this finance manager position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.