My client based in Kildare is looking for an AP person to join their team.
- Processing PO and non-PO supplier invoices on Sage.
- Ensuring that all invoices have been approved and have correct GL codes
- Dealing with supplier queries/calls.
- Supplier reconciliations at month-end and following up on all reconciling items.
- Reconciling and analysing company credit cards and ensuring valid receipts
- Liaise with managers, suppliers, and customers on payments and receipts.
- Assist in Sales invoicing and credit control activities
- Produce Weekly and Monthly Sub-Contractor Payment/Creditor runs
- Processing of payments via ROS
- Participate in ad hoc duties and projects as required.
- General office duties and administration
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role within a busy finance department
- Experience in Sage and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail is a pre-requisite for this role.
If this sounds like you do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.