My client a growing tech company currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant with a strong FP&A Background . To support the Director of FP&A in the preparation of financial information such as monthly board reporting, annual company budget, quarterly/monthly forecasts and strategy presentations.
• Support the Director of FP&A with the annual budget process, 3-year plans and quarterly Forecasts
• Support the implementation and continuous maintenance of Financial Planning & Reporting tool.
• Responsible for timely and accurate implementation of pricing strategy for key revenue streams.
• Review monthly performance and perform insightful analysis of company performance
• Support production of monthly/quarterly Financial Performance and Key Performance Indicator packs
• Perform regular acquisition evaluations ensuring acquisition strategy is optimised
• Drive continual process improvements
• Senior Qualified Accountant with a strong FP&A Background
• Strong commercial finance background and process improvement
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 014744677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.