Looking for an experienced OpEx Engineering Manager for a leading Industrial company based in Galway. The role is a 4-day week role and will be responsible for leading the new product transfers and you will be involved in new investment projects for the plant.
- Minimum 5 years within an Operations function focused on management and development of direct team members
- Product and Process improvement experience using Value Stream Mapping, VA/VE, Gemba, DFMA, DFMEA, PFMEA
- Knowledge and experience with Lean and problem-solving tools such as 8D, 5 Whys, Ishikawa Diagrams, Poka Yoke, FMEA, Kaizen, 6s, SPC & Six Sigma
- Be able to demonstrate experience as a process or product engineer and a trainer.
- Industrial Engineering Degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt , black belt preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information, please contact me on email@example.com or call 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.