An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global leading Aircraft Aviation company based in Dublin City Centre.
Advance your career and gain valuable experience in this dynamic & vibrant business.
This opportunity reports directly to the VP of Finance, also based in Dublin.
It's an inital 3 month contract, with a definite strong view to permanency.
This role is paying a €35K salary.
- Process supplier invoices and code to accounts payable (AP) ledger and general ledger
- Ensure the correct authorisation is received for each supplier invoice
- Carry out reconciliations of supplier accounts
- Prepare supplier payment runs
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monitor intercompany balances, liaise with financial accountants and ensure their accurate and timely settlement
- Monitor cash balances
- Process employee expense and credit card reports in accordance with company policy
- Review AP aging to ensure compliance
- Complete AP month end close process
Suitable candidates will have:
- AP experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks on a daily basis
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Confident worker and happy to be part of a team
- Competent MS office skills
- Relevant Business/Accounting Degree or similar.
If your experience matches this, please send copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.