German Jobs in Dublin. German Junior Sales. Permanent. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 25k Basic. OTE Huge!!
Do you speak German and are you looking to start your career in sales or indeed continue your career in sales?
Well come and work for this large and successful Telecoms company who specialise in Cellular Real Estate. They have offices worldwide with their Head Office located in California and their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for a German speaker to deal with existing clients and to renew rental property agreements.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Managing a Portfolio of existing business
- Relationship Management
- Client Services
- Renegotiating existing contracts with businesses and private property owners
- Working closely with the Processing Team
- Reviewing documents and ensuring they are correct
- Attending Team Meetings and Trainings
- Hitting and exceeding Targets
- Written and spoken fluent German. Must be level C1 or C2
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Team Player
- Motivated to work in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales experience a strong advantage
Salary and Benefits:
This role is permanent and comes with a Basic salary of 25k with an uncapped commission structure. The average team members are on an ote of 55k and the super ones are on an ote of 80k and more!!
Benefits include Gym Membership, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Tax saver Ticket Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and an internal Social Club.
If you are interested in this role or if you know of anyone, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and immediate interviews.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.