German Jobs in Dublin. German TEMPS. Temp Administrator. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 27k.
Do you speak German and have some administration experience and are you looking for a new challenge ?
Well come and work for this large and successful Telecoms company who specialise in Cellular Real Estate. They have offices worldwide with their Head Office located in California and their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for a German speaking Administrator to support the Renewals Sales Team for a period of approx. 3 to 6 months.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Preparing Leasing Documents
- Preparing Legal Documents
- Reviewing and distributing Lease and Legal Documents
- Diary management for Sales team
- Sales support
- Written and spoken fluent German. Must be level C1 or C2
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Administration experience preferably within property or legal
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience working with documents a strong advantage
- Experience in editing text a strong advantage
- Team player
Starting ASAP. They are looking for 4 Temps so if you and your friends want to work together send me your CV!!
If you are interested in this role or if you know of anyone, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey email@example.com for more information and immediate interviews.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.