Finance Business Partner | Dublin 8| Salary €45K-€65K+bonus+ benefits
An opportunity for a Finance Business Partner role has become available within a multinational innovative pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate who already has prior experience working in a multinational environment ideally SSC and they will be very involved in ongoing projects and have had business partnering experience across the business.
Responsibilities for this Finance Business Partner job:
- Provide accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support project leadership in project decision making process
- Facilitate the monthly revenue cycle and drive the project analysis requirements
- Put steps in place with project teams to ensure they are managed within project budgets
- Provide updates on financial status for assigned projects and create information in response to any client financial reporting needs for assigned projects in the area of project reporting, forecasting, or transactional details for the projects within the portfolio.
Requirements for this job:
- Prior experience of working in a multinational environment.
- Must have exposure to project accounting and strong business partnering experience.
- Qualified/Part qualified candidates considered.
- Strong excel and systems experience.
- Must have good analytic and problem- solving skills.
- Confident in your ability to deal and communicate effectively and efficiently with senior management on a regular basis.
Please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.