- You will have experience in a range of analytical methods such as Bioassays, Immunoassays, Cell Culture (use of cells to execute bioassays) and Aseptic Technique.
- As the Bio-Assay Analyst you will plan and perform: complex routine methods, non-routine methods, variety of assays.
- You will Participate in the peer review of analytical data.
- You're Responsible for providing technical guidance, applying expertise and critical thinking to help to resolve technical issues.
- You will lead training of staff on technical aspects of job as required.
- You're responsible for the development, revision and implementation of procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- You will also participate in Analytical Method Transfer, comply with Standard Operating Procedures, ensure the laboratory is operated in a safe manner, maintain quality systems within the QC laboratories to ensure ongoing compliance to cGLP and cGMP.
- As the Bio-Assay Analyst you will participate in the generation and update of SOP’s, trend data, investigations, non-conformances, validation protocols, reports, method validation/verifications and equipment qualifications.
You will need 3 years GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry and hold an ordinary BSc. in biology or a related discipline. You will have experience with carrying out bioassay, immunoassay as well as cell culture testing.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.