A new position has been created to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company based in central Dublin. Reporting into the GL Senior Accountant, based in Dublin. You will work in the GL department and corporate and/or statutory accounting responsibilities.
This opportunity would suit someone who is in a small-medium / top 10 practice firm working in audit, who wants to gain industry exposure and further their career experience.
What will you will be doing:
- Trial Balance submissions associated with the entity/entities
- All programs required to be run as part of month end (e.g. accruals, revaluation)
- Detailed analytical review of data
- Accounting issues and tasks that arise from the monthly reporting
- Performance of GL reconciliations; review of reconciliations prepared by other parties
- Compliance with internal controls
- Preparation of audit deliverables for both internal and external audits
What is required for this position:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of three years of related accounting experience required
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once
- Strong accounting, interpersonal, analytical thinking and organisational skills
- SAP and/or Oracle experience desirable
- Proficiency in PC skills (particularly Word and Excel)
- Experience in dealing with external auditors and involvement in the audit process
- Experience in financial reporting in a similar shared service environment is also beneficial for this position.
- Language skills are preferable though not essential
If interested in this position please send a copy of your CV direct to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.