Finance Manager | 70k
My client, a multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Finance Manager. Ideal candidates will be qualified with 5+ years PQE and have Life Assurance experience.
- Support the Head of Finance Ireland in the role as designated Pre-approved Controlled Function
- Financial control of 3 legal entities in Ireland
- Provide support on the UK Life company annual regulatory return.
- Working with risk to ensure that financial risk metrics are established with appropriate governance for the regulated entities.
- Ensuring that local board and regulatory requirements and expectations are met.
- Working with tax to ensure that new transfer pricing is enacted for the additional activity in Ireland.
- Production of statutory report & accounts and regulatory financial returns.
- Provide support on enhancing documented processes and procedures.
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the transfer pricing agreements with other group companies.
- Control of the Irish Company’s balance sheet ledger accounts.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of regulated environment.
- Life Assurance or financial services experience.
- Experience of using general ledgers and other operating systems
- Solvency II understanding
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.