Finance Manager (Dublin West €70,000 Perm + benefits)
My client in the financial services world is seeking a Finance Manager to join their life assurance team. You will be an integral part of the wider finance team. You will work closely with key stakeholders on financial matters.
As the finance manager you will support the head of finance
- Work with the risk team to ensure financial risk metrics are established and regulated across the entities.
- Responsible for financial controller for a number of legal entities.
- Statutory reporting & regulator financial returns
- Working with tax to ensure that new transfer pricing is endorsed
- Control of the Irish Company’s balance sheet ledger accounts
- Responsible for monitoring Solvency II and liaising with treasury and operations.
- Liaising with auditors
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Strong financial reporting knowledge and awareness of present accounting issues.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Life Assurance or financial services experience.
- Solvency II understanding
To apply please attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Recruitment 01 474 691 for more information
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.