Payroll Specialist | 45k
My client, a professional services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist. This is a standalone role and suitable candidates should be used to doing payroll for high volumes – 300+ employees.
- Ownership and management of the monthly and bi weekly payroll process for over 500 employees.
- Ensure compliance within the Payroll function by regularly reviewing the payroll procedures and conducting a self-audit on the monthly payroll.
- P45 submission and P30 (PAYE/PRSI/USC) returns.
- Week Management Reports.
- Liaising with HR department in relation to employee information for joiners, leavers and amendments.
- Respond to all payroll queries as they arise.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to ensure the accuracy of the accounts and the efficient running of the company.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ideal candidate will be a Certified Payroll Technician (IPASS) or have a Diploma in Payroll Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (i.e. Excel, Word).
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.