Role: Accounts Payable Specialist (ERP Project)
Location: Galway City
Contract: 12 months
As part of the Global Process Team within our multinational client, you will provide expertise in the area of accounts payable during an ERP implementation Project.
The successful candidate will also get the opportunity to become skilled in the use of an AP specific invoice processing tool that interfaces with the ERP system.
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills. You must be detail-oriented, a critical-thinker and experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues.
- Supporting end-to-end design and implementation of the solution.
- Ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Support the design, build, and documentations to ensure they are consistent with effective integration and communication across Record to Report
- Support the change management and training aspect.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies.
- Preparation of payments to Vendors.
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Understanding the reconciliation of Vendor’s statements & Accounts.
- Monthly close & Reporting.
- SAP ERP Systems experience is essential
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification
- Third Level Diploma/Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint essential.
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background.
For more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.