Accounts Payable – South Dublin – €40,000 – Permanent
Currently working with a leading fintech company in South Dublin who are looking for two permanent account payable professional to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is highly reputable and offer excellent work life balance as well as other benefits including pension, healthcare, flexitime, and life assurance.
- Processes transactions, reconciles and maintains various accounts and ledgers.
- Working with multiple currencies (PLN/ EUR/ USD/ GBP/ ZAR)
- Prepare the weekly payment runs ensuring accuracy
- Payment proposals preparation
- Bank reconciliations.
- Customer’s accounts reconciliation. Payments forecast preparation.
- Working on various bank platforms (KBC/ PL BZ WBK/ ABSA) – bank statements monitoring/ setting up payments on bank.
- Creation of automated payment files and its implementation to bank platforms (payments batches). Customer service- dealing with customer queries regarding payments and status of invoices. Liaison with Treasury Department.
- 3+ years relevant accounts payable experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
To apply now for these accounts payable roles send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.