Title - Customer Service & Sales Advisor
Purpose of the Job
Dublin Express is a brand-new service offering high frequency coach travel between Dublin Airport and Dublin City. We are looking to establish a major presence in both the airport and are looking to appoint a top-class retail and sales team to be the face of our new business.
We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated Customer Service and Sales Advisors to join our new team. You’ll have retail experience and be able to offer superb customer service balanced with a strong sales capability. You’ll be a key part of establishing a brand-new start-up business but supported with all the resources of a major global travel provider.
Customer Service & Sales Advisors are proactive in delivering exceptional customer service and sales advice to all Dublin Express customers. With a comprehensive understanding of our services and products you provide detailed travel and ticket information to customers, while acting as a brand ambassador for the business at all times. Advisors are also responsible for sales of coach tickets and ancillaries to customers and meeting sales KPIs. You’ll not be about the hard-sell, but the balance of sales and excellent customer service.
Through empowerment, you will work using your own initiative to resolve customer problems, ensuring a positive outcome is achieved. Advisors work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business acting as the voice of the customer to champion common issues and concerns, helping the business to enhance service delivery and meet commercial objectives.
- To proactively always deliver an excellent standard of customer service. To use initiative and problem-solving skills to own customer issues ensuring a positive outcome is achieved.
- To proactively make sales of coach tickets and ancillary products and services to customers and meet commercial targets and KPIs.
- To act as a brand ambassador through excellent personal presentation standards and detailed product knowledge.
- To effectively communicate information to customers.
- To positively sell Dublin Express services and products to customers.
- To proactively provide support and assistance to customers, colleagues and driver teams.
- To be fully competent in the use of the relevant ticketing and operational systems, processes and procedures necessary to fulfil the role.
- To liaise with colleagues throughout the business regarding service updates and disruption.
- To champion safety, highlighting any areas of concern and ensuring safe working practices are adhered to –proactively intervening to prevent unsafe actions from occurring.
- To work collaboratively as part of a team to create a positive work culture through constant communication, integrity, positive energy and pride.
- Should the role requirements and responsibilities change, then these will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the individual
- The role requires the individual to actively follow Dublin Express policies including Drug and Alcohol and Equal Opportunities policies
- To carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications Required
- Fluent English speaking
- You will have delivered excellent customer service in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience in front line sales, or customer facing environments – Retail experience has proved successful in the past.
- A confident communicator with excellent people skills and the ability to put people at ease
- The role involves cash handling and the use of hand-held ticket equipment, so experience of working with cash is preferable.
- The role may require you to work across both Airport Terminals.
Health & Safety Responsibility
- Maintain an awareness of and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations
- Fully trained in site evacuation procedures.
- Adhere to established safe working processes.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.