A property company in Dublin is looking for a Finance Director to join their team.
- Full ownership of both the Finance and internal Control/Compliance areas of the business
- Responsibility for all financial, regulatory reporting, compliance and taxation matters
- Responsible for the production and presentation of (concise, clear and easy to read) financial projections and results to the Board on a quarterly basis
- Involved in strategic decisions to maximise and improve financial performance
- Management and control of all administrative and accounting staff
- Liaise with and manage all financial institution relationships
- FCA qualified with a minimum of 10 years’ experience (experience in real estate is a distinct advantage)
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar role, or a role in a financial institution would be an advantage
- Experience or qualification in a tax discipline would be an advantage
- Experience with debt financing a strong advantage
- Strong presence and excellent leadership abilities are a requirement
If you are interested in the role please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.