Scrum Master / Analyst
Great opportunity for a Scrum Master to join financial company is West Dublin.
- Work as Scrum Master/ Analyst for an Agile scrum team based in Dublin which is responsible for delivering key features for Risk Workstation.
- Cross collaboration with offshore scrum teams in India and the US
- Support team members mature their understanding and application of agile principles and practices (e.g., Scrum ceremonies) and remove impediments to fully realizing the benefits of working in an Agile format and structure.
- Assisting the Product owner with requirement gathering and story writing
- Must have excellent communication and people-interaction skills
- You will be coaching agile practices to teams and individuals across different functions, experiences, and geographies.
- Engaging with Stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding and contributing to the long-term vision for Product
- Partnering with agile coaches to identify team improvement opportunities
- Crafting User Stories which capture the Business need and, as well as determining the criteria for when the User Story is considered acceptable
- Ensuring that features implemented during a Sprint meet the expectation and needs of Business users.
- Managing and coordinating logistics for agile ceremonies (e.g., backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives).
- Supporting adoption, and consistent use of, enabling tools (e.g., Jira)
- Work with Technology & Business Partners to understand project objectives, timelines and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of related experience, ideally within a technology environment.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Experience following formal documentation processes.
- 2+ years’ experience in a scrum master role preferred, but not required
- Experience of working with cross-functional distributed teams.
- CSM, preferred not required
Apply directly or call Fiona on 01 961 9714 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.