Company Secretary | Big 6 Law Firm
A leading Law Firm is looking for a Junior Company Secretary to join their team in Dublin.
You will be motivated and proactive in your approach to work. Ideally, you will be ICSA qualified or studying towards the qualification.
Key responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintaining company secretarial records, statutory registers and updating of the company secretarial database
- Preparation of Annual Returns
- Drafting minutes
- Coordinating and preparing board meetings
- Liaising with directors, shareholders and company clients
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
- 1+ year’s relevant experience
- Knowledge of Blueprint software would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information about this job, please send your CV to Kerry Ahern, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential discussion: +353 1 4744 683.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in practice, and would love to hear from you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.