Join a US software company located in the Dublin North region. This is a newly created position, on an inital 12 month basis, and there is the possibility of it being extended also.
You will report into the EMEA Tax Director, who will also be based in Dublin. This is a hands on position, and will involve tax accounting, direct tax compliance, tax audits & tax planning.
More on what you will be doing:
- US GAAP accounting
- Review the local statutory tax provision
- Review all direct tax filings
- Supporting tax audits and liaising with the relevant tax authorities
- You will be involved in all tax aspects of legal entities
- Process improvements from a tax perspective
What will the ideal candidate look like:
- Qualified tax professional
- Ideally a fully qualified accountant
- Strong corporate tax experience
- 4+ years experience gained in practice and/or industry
- You will be a hands on worker who is good at extracting information
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player
- You will like working in a fast paced environment
If interested and your experience matches the above, please send a copy of your CV directly to:
Alternatively, phone me on: 01 474 4639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.