Role: Our client is an established provider of automated storage equipment who are currently hiring a Senior Installation Technician to join their team. As a Senior Installation Technician, your job will be to oversee installation and maintenance of our client’s equipment nationwide. This job will also involve overseeing the installation team’s activity to ensure deadlines/health and safety requirements are adhered to. As their Senior Installation Technician, your job will also involve regular communication with clients during maintenance and installation. In return, you will get the opportunity to join an expanding company with a customer including companies from the medical device/pharmaceutical industries. You can find more information below to see if this is the job for you.
- Installation of equipment in adherence to company procedures.
- Off-loading and preparing equipment pre-installation.
- Conducting daily checks of forklifts, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Completion of relevant documentation for each installation/reporting back to relevant managers.
- Inspecting, commissioning and testing installations.
- Comply with relevant health, safety and environmental requirements, such as risk assessments/method statements.
- 2+ years’ experience within a maintenance, engineering or electrical environment.
- Relevant electrical qualification.
- Experience with electrical testing/inspection.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Full drivers license.
- Experience in the storage industry would be beneficial.
- Manual handling a plus.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.